VGlove latex products are maded of natural rubber material, therefore, our range of latex examination gloves has the ability of fitting close to the skin and providing an excellent degree of free motion and dexterity. This means that no matter what the task at hand, professionals using Vglove latex gloves will most likely be able to complete the task more effectively and in less time. On the other hand, we have it powdered slightly to make it easier to wear and still safe for food contact.
Summary of key featues:
- Fit like a second skin
- Touch sensitivity is very high
- Can be worn for an extended amount of time
- Suitable for high-risk situations involving infectious material
- Lightly powdered, making it easier for donning while remains absolutely safe for food contact
- Very elastic and strong
- Biodegradable, friendly to environment.
|CATEGORY||Powdered Latex Examination Gloves|
|MATERIAL||Natural high grade latex|
|POWDER CONTENT||Average powder amount ≤10mg /dm2|
|PROTEIN LEVEL||Aqueous extractable protein : maximum 200ug/g|
|DESIGN & FEATURES||Ambidextrous, beaded cuff, smooth or fully palm textured.|
|PACKAGING||100pcs / box, 10 boxes / carton|
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||Size||Palm Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
85 ± 3
95 ± 3
105 ± 3
|THICKNESS||Measurement Location||Single Wall (mm)|
|Finger tip (at 13 ± 3mm from the tip center)
Palm (at centre of palm)
|Before Aging||After Aging
(70 ± 2oC for 7 days)
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||min 18.0||min 14.0|
|Elongation @ break(%)||min 650||min 500|
|FUNCTIONAL BENEFIT||– Protection from unwanted & hazardous substances
– Easy to wear and prevent roll back
– Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit, reduced hand fatigue & respiration.
– Beaded cuff makes easy wearing and guards against tearing.
– Ambidextrous and straight finger
|QUALITY STANDARD||ASTM D3578 (05) standards
Under GMP practice.
Using FDA approved absorbable corn starch, USP grade